Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan Grab Bag File 1 of 4

I will be showing you my 4 cards in the January Grab bag.  To show you what a great deal this really is.

You can click this link "January Grab Bag" to see all the cards in preview and to purchase this Grab Bag that is only Available until Jan 31. 

Here is my First of Four cards to show you. "New House, Moved Shape Card" RM00126

I Created this super cute card for my Daughter and Husband.  As after a long 7 months process of buying a house.  They finally moved in to their first Home.  So I thought this would be perfect to give to them with some Gift cards.

This is a shape card, in the shape of a house.  It has a ton of details.  I added 2 titles, So you can use it to send to some one with that just moved,  Or give to a New Neighbor,  Or you can use it to send your new address to family and friends.  You could even use this as a Christmas Card  if you changed the colors to red and green. .

The house card has a picket fence that opens in the middle, A mailbox with a flag. A door that opens, Window frames with Curtains, Room and Chimney.

Here you see the gate opens. The gate is attached to the back of the card and keeps the card closed. Also I have made the door so it opens,  You can put a sentiment in side. Or just adhere it closed.

And here you can see how the front of the card opens.  So you can write in side or add gift cards.

I cut this to fit a A2 Card size.  If you re size, Make sure you cut the back part with the fence first to make sure it will fit your envelope.  If that fits, with the gates folded, the rest will fit.

Well, I hope you like my card.  I will be showing you the second card in a few days.


If you want to pick up the grab bag you can do that here  "January Grab bag"

While your at the forum  make sure you stop by and check out my "January Scrapping Challenge".  For a chance to win $15 worth of free files from my store.  You have until Jan 31 to finish this challenge.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Sharon

3 comments :

LaRae said...

That house card is just so cute! Great job!

Brenda said...

This card was one of the reasons I purchased the grabbag. My daughter and family will be moving soon and I thought this would be a cute gift for them...I planned on making about 20 cards and a giftbox. Then she can send them out with their new addy. Awesome file

Sharon said...

Brenda, Thank you so much for your comment. That made my day.

Im so glad you like my house card. Wait till you get it cut and see how cute it really is. The Door has 2 layers. You can either cut one layer for the door. Or cut both and fold the top one to open and you can print a sentiment like Welcome or something on the inside one.

Let me know if you have any questions. Its a really easy file to put together.

And thank you for purchasing the Grab bag.

Sharon