Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Love My New Blog!

WOW, WOW, WOW!  I'm so in love with my new blog.  Its so Me and Smokey. LOL!

I want to thank Kristal of K Andrew Custom blog Designs.  I have been so unhappy with it since I started it a year ago.  And now I have one that is all mine.   I'm So Excited!  I just have to share.

The header has my Smokey cat.  As y'all know.  She is always with me in my scrap room.  She takes my papers and ribbons and runs off with them. That why you see the paper and ribbon strung out. She loves when I have the machines running.  She just sits and watches them.  The other day, I found her laying on top of the Expression.  And if you remember, I have them stacked now. Good thing I keep it closed so no cat hair gets in there.

You can also see in the header.  My KNK Groove, Cricut Expression, and the skinny little thing up there. LOL!   Is holding my gypsy.  Man, I wish I was that skinny. LOL!.


So what do you all think of my new blog.  Do you think you will still find me? 
Thanks so much again Kristal.

Sharon


9 comments :

Ginger (Games) said...

Love it!

OmaGloria said...

It is FANTASTIC Sharon!!!

2KutiesGrandma said...

Love the new look on the blog!

jordiegirl said...

Your new blog is lovely, totally you and I'm sure I'll keep finding you no problem.

Lynn C. said...

Congratulations, Sharon. A Great job on the "new" blog. Although I dislike cats, I have to say that Smokey's antics keep me laughing. It is a cartoon waiting to happen. You'll have to be designing some cat cut-outs for some of Smokey's choice shenanigans.
Love all the things Kristal has done. The colors are so bright and it is all you. Way to go.

DebC said...

She did a wonderful job as I was sure she would. She is very talented and the sweetest person I have ever met. Very caring and generous. I love the colors she used in the blog and I love the little paws!

jzayler said...

Very cute!! I love the colors.

Caroline said...

gorgeous Blog Sharon! love it!

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Kristal did a great job for YOU, Sharon! It's just TOO cute and I can see Kristal's hand in this big time! LOVE the header! That's too funny!

Great job and congrats on the new blog!