Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!



I was given this "Stylish Blog Award" from two people.  Gloria of OmasCrafts and Kristal of  Getting Cricky.  I had  totally forgot to post this so here it is.

Thanks girls for this award.  I have never got one before so wasn't sure what to do with it and forgot about it.  I hope its not to late to post it.



The rules for this award are:


1. Thank the person that gave it to me and link to their blog.
 THANK YOU "OmasCrafts & Getting Cricky "VERY MUCH!!!

2. Share 8 things about yourself:
 1. Im a wife of almost 26 years and Mother of 2 and soon to be first time Grand parent. Woo Hoo!

 2.I love to fish and Camp (was publishes in Woods and Water Magazine once)


 3.I love to help others and that gets me in trouble some times.

 4. After 26 years, I'm tired of cooking "Is it safe to live on Frozen Microwave Meals" LOL!

 5. I'm a cutter machine addict. "Aren't we all" LOL! (Blue Robo, KNK Groove, Expression, Gypsy, Cuttlebug"

 6. I'm a hand punch addict as well. "Currently MS punches are doing me in"

 7. I'm addicted to designing great cutting files for others

 8.Im also trying to figure out what blog readers want.  "So let me know how to improve my blog for you" Thanks to all those that follow my blog and visit and leave me comments. It truly makes me feel good.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
 1-Cooking with Cricut
2- Obsessed with Scrapbooking


 3- The BugBytes
  4-  Amanda's Crafts and More
 5-FileKutz by LisaJane
 6-SVG Cuts
 7-The Hobby Lady
 8-Visual Designs by Chris

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Thanks again for this award. I will add it to my blog. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 

2 comments :

Melin said...

Good morning Sharon! Thank you so much for the AWARD! What a kind gesture! I appreciate it very much!!! I will have to post about this. So sorry if I am too late...Thank you again!....Melin...CookingWithCricut.com :-)

Sharon said...

Your welcome Melin,

I know we are all busy with this holiday season, baking, and creating files.

Enjoy,
Sharon