Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec Grab bag 2nd File

Hello Friends,

Today im showing you my 2nd file RM00115 Let It Snow Luminary

Okay, You all know that I love 2 things about Christmas.  One is Blue, White and Silver, the other is Snowmen and Snowflakes.  So how fitting is this.   Since I made to other Regular Christmas Luminaries I just had to make the last one blue white and silver.

This file is only available right now in the Dec Grab bag.  After Dec. It will go up in store for a higher price. So get it now along with 8 other files.

I used blue cardstock for this one and Sulyn glitter glue and a shinny silver ribbon.  For the vellum I used alcohol inks in Stream and pearl mixatives in Silver and Pearl.

This one has a Snowman with Snowflakes and the other side has a big Snowflake and it in says "Let it Snow"  and like the rest, they letters are made so that they cut out perfect so now piecing.  And you can use the cut out words for a Card.  I love getting double use out of a file.  All my Luminaries are like this.

Hope you enjoy this file and next I will be showing you my 3rd file in this grab bag.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :