Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card using RM00113 and Free File

I wanted to show you a quick and easy card I made using my file RM00113.  That for the month of Dec. Is in the DEC GRAB BAG.


Things needed to make this card:
White Card Stock cut to  4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Red Card Stock cut to 4 x 5 1/4
White Cardstock cut to 3 3/4 x  5  and embossed with a cuttle bug folder. (I used Textiles texture)
Ribbon, Rhinestones, Brads or Metal Dots. Score tape Zots.
My file from RM00113
And My Free Title File (You can get here)


I added some stickles to the ornaments just to bling them up a little.  As it was plain pattern paper.

I think this fast and easy card turned out pretty cute.
I also entered this card in Getting Cricky Challenge

OH! I almost for got.  The Dec newsletter came out today,  Did you get it?  If not, here is the link.  Newsletter

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [07 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria