Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 27, 2010

Back to Crafting and Sale!

So are y'all happy the holidays are over?  I am!  Did you do any crafting this weekend? I did!.

I worked on my "Favorite Christmas Recipes"  Cook book.  I added 3 more pages to it yesterday.  And still have a few more to add.  Of some new recipes I tried this year. 

I think I will make another one for my Daughter and her new Husband.  They just bought their first house and are expecting their first Child in March.  And since we have always made the Christmas goodies together.  This is the first year we haven't.  As she has a lot going on with moving, and getting ready for the baby..  So next year, She will have her own cook book for all the things we have made though the year.  And she can carry on the tradition with her little ones.

I started this book 2 years ago, when I didn't know a whole lot about scrapping pages.  And wow, I looked at them yesterday, and they need a few things added, LOL!.   So I will post some of my pages after I add a little some thing to the pages.  So be looking for that to come soon.

Oh, before I forget.   You only have this week to grab the Grab bag at VDBC.  You know I always promote the Grab bag because its a awesome value.  But this month.  I'm in this one.  I have 3 cute 3D projects for you.  But now is your last chance to grab them and get a early start on next years projects. Before they go to the store and you have to purchase individually. 

And while your there.  Be sure to check out my sale.  RSMobleys Designs Sale  Only a few days left.  I'm offering 40% off all my files over $2.00.   So that means all my collections are on sale as well.  But you only have till Dec. 31st to get this sale.( Remember, discount shows after you add item to cart)    And if you purchase, that means you qualify for my Customer appreciation sale. Next month.  You will get a email from me with a Discount to use all month long. on any order, any file, any amount.


Well, back to cleaning up the house and make Chili for dinner, so I can do some more pages.

Happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :