Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend Freebie AI, GSD, KNK, SVG & WPC

Happy Friday every one.


Im ready for the weekend are you.  I did a new layout for a challenge on the MCS (My Creative Scrapbook) forum.

This one is another for Daughters Weddign album.  This is one of 2 pages.  Havent done the 2nd yet. But that will be done with the Oct Sketch Challenge.  Will post when I get it done, Has to be in the next 5 days. Dead line is Nov 10.


I am still using the luxury stack from DCWV.  that is the back paper and the tan pattern paper.   The flowers are from Dollar tree.  The green leaves are a sizzix Die.  Rhinestones in centers of flowers, The boarder is a new MS boarder punch I bought on Wed, and just love it, So easy.  Its a double sided punch.   The white Mesh in the back ground is your free file. (Now In Store Here) Its a file I made for this layout.   Its a Double Wedding Ring Quilt patter.  But I'm sure you can use it for other things besides weddings.

The flowers needed some thing,  Yep, you guessed it,  It needed some Sulyn glitter glue on them. I just love that stuff.  I need to get more colors.  They have such great shine. Much better then Stickles I think.
I also added some white and green pears to the acrylic overlay on the picture.  I think its the perfect touch.

I had a few of these Double Wedding bell charms left from the Wedding so added one with a bow to anchor the top.
Here is another shot of the flowers on the other side.    I still think some thing is missing but I cant figure out what.   Can yall tell me what its missing.  I and really trying to get this scrapping pages thing down.   And its coming along,  But seems like some thing is missing.  Or may be my style is just clean and neat.  Not cluttered. LOL!

Oh,  Did I tell you,  No I dont think I did.   I was a bad girl yesterday. LOL!  My husband was really happy for me.  He is so wonderful.  He gets excited when I buy some thing.  Because I usually dont. And he knows, It had to be one heck of a deal for me to buy it. Which means it had to of saved him a lot of money. LOL!

So what did I buy.  Well.  I bought a Cricut Expression combo kit that comes with 3 carts and the Gypsy, a carrying case and car charger and stuff.  Im so super excited.  It should be here by Nov 15th.  And no, Im not waiting till christmas to open it.   Im so excited.  My first cutter was the Original baby bug when it first came out and it didnt do enough for me.  Then I sold it and bought the Blue craft robo, I still have, for some reason.  And bought the KNK Groove 3 years ago this Chrismas.   And for some strange reason.  I have been wanting a new Cricut Expression.  Why, I really dont know,  Maybe because, Every one else has one, and I didnt, So why not, LOL!   Or because it seems that the Cricut has taken over the cutter world and I want to be a part of it. Okay, that sounds good, LOL!

So as soon as I get it,  I will be posting more about Mr. Cricut.  And learning the gypsy.  Im so excited.  I am also looking at buying SCAL 2.  Oh, I will need to get some Cri Kit pens as Kristal says they are the bomb. LOL!

Okay so on to your free file.  If you would like the RM00118 Double Wedding Ring Quilt Mesh.  You can download it from 4 shared.  I will leave it up all weekend.     I will be adding a matching card to store soon.
This file is now in store link above

Im headed to dinner so if you have any problems. I will check in when I get back,

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

10 comments :

K Andrew said...

Beautiful Sharon! Woohoo you are joining the crickies!
Ill send you some crikits for Christmas!

Love ya

caz said...

Thanks for the freebie Sharon.... gorgeous layout!

Alicia said...

What a gorgeous layout Sharon!!! Oh Boy, Congrats on the new Cricut E coming your way- You are going to just LOVE it!!! I second Kristal's Opinion on the Cri-Kit Pens- LOVE LOVE LOVE them and now I am learning to love my newly won Embosser as well!!! *Hugs* Alicia

Trisha said...

Beautiful LO! The Double Wedding Ring is my all time favorite quilt pattern. Thank you so much for this freebie!

michele hileman said...

Thank you for sharing this Fab. creation.

http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

Jun Bug House said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
And, you are going top LOVE LOVE LOVE being a gramma.
**U**
Nance

bzyPTmom said...

Thanks for the great design Sharon!

Sharon said...

Yall are very welcome for the file. And thank you very much for all the comments. Its so nice to get feed back.

Sharon

KathyB said...

Love the layout and thanks for the great file. Welcome to the E group. Check out MTC the possibilities are endless and upgrades are free!

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks for the beautiful file.
I don't have any suggestions for your layout- it is gorgeous and much fancier than any I have done.
Enjoy the Cricut. I love mine. I use SCAL2 and also Make The Cut. You might want to look at it, too. http://www.make-the-cut.com/ Be sure to check for a deal before buying either program.