Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pictures With Santa


This is the 2nd (Right side) of the layout I posted yesterday. I wanted it to match the other side.  I used my file "Pictures with Santa" RM00037 .  I had made this last year and cut it out so had already had it ready to use.  So I had to make the other title from yesterday in the same font.  So yes, they do match and you can make a super cut double layout for your family pictures this year.
 
 I used Kristal (K Andrew Designs) DK128 Gingerbread Tea Cottage file   (Right now you get it free with $5 purchase in her store).   Or just click the link to buy it for $2.49.  It was so cute, I just had to use it for this layout.




Here is a close up of the Gingerbread Cottage. I added glossy accents to the dripping fudge to make it look real. LOL!  I added curtains to the windows an yellow stickles for the light.  And lines on the door to look like wood.  The sign also goes with it.  I think I will add my Daughters new last name on the sign.  Yeah!  They should be closing on their house on Tuesday and getting it ready for the new baby to arrive in March.


The snow at the bottom  is also part of her file.  I just flattened them and made a few more a little smaller for layers to cover the bottom of the layout.  I also used Puffy Paint on there in a swirly motion so it looks like drifts.  And what is snow with out a little sparkel.  Yep, You know it.  I just had to use some Sulyn glitter glue.  Kristal got me turned on to that and I just love it.  I think its hard to see in the picture. but its on every thing white snow. Well,  Not Santa.  LOL!

I really love how this turned out. I hope my Daughter loves it as well.  Here is the two of them together.


I hope you enjoyed my newest layouts, I think I'm getting better and this.  This is layout 16 & 17 for me this year.  I know, that's not a lot. But for a card maker,  And just doing layouts this year. I think I'm doing pretty good.  
I will be posting about my adventures with my new Cricut Expression and Gypsy in a few days.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 


2 comments :

K Andrew said...

OMG this is sooood darn cute! I love what you did with my file--wowee! girl it's gorgeous@

OmaGloria said...

This is such a cute layout and I'm sure your daughter is going to love it.

I have an award for you on my blog.

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria