Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov Grab Bag

Hey y'all

The Nov Grab bag is now up and in store ready for purchase.  Some really cute Holiday files in this one.

You can get this one time Collection in the VDBC store for only $7 by Clicking this link.  Nov Grab Bag.

And make sure you sign up for the VDBC Newsletter because the Holiday Gift Guide will be coming out soon.  With all kinds of Great Gifts you can make and give for Christmas or use for Holiday decorations.

Be watching for some new files and tutorials in the next few days.  Im taking a break tomorrow to go to the beach.

Thanks for Stopping By!
Sharon

No comments :