Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, November 12, 2010

New Fall Luminary 1

I have created 3 new Luminaries.  These are beautiful Fall themed.
                                   Fall Pumpkin Luminary RM00120

This first one says "Fall" on 2 sides and on the other 2 sides it has a beautiful pumpkin with a swirl flourish underneath. With some fall Leaves.

Again, I colored the Vellum with Adirondack Alcohol Inks.  I love the stained glass look.

I cut this out out of brown card stock.  And used Butterscotch & Currant for these.

If you would live to have a chance to win this file.  Leave me a comment in this post.    And Random. Org will pick one lucky winner to receive this file for free some time tomorrow.  

I will have the 2nd file posted this weekend, With another chance to win that file.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

9 comments :

OmaGloria said...

These would make awesome center pieces for any Thanksgiving table.

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Renae said...

Simply beautiful. I just love your luminaries! I agree that this would look wonderful on my Thanksgiving tables! Thanks for the chance to win!!!!

Caroline said...

beautiful Sharon, my favourite season of the year!

Anna said...

Just awesome Sharon. Love it.

Carol said...

These are awesome! I love luminaries so much, I had 16 outside my door and garage for Halloween. They were so cute. I never thought about making them myself. Great job Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that the Fall luminary is
awesome. Thanks for sharing the picture for all
of us to see.

Luan Rochefort

Anonymous said...

I think the luminariey is gorgeous tyfs
Mary

kswjeff said...

Very lovely!

Sharon said...

Now Closed to new entries

Thanks every one for the wonderful comments. I will go visit random org and get a winner and post in the next post Along with the next Luminary.

Sharon