Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Sale and FREE Bonus File

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope you have a wonderful time, how ever you spend your holidays.  Either with friends and family, Or just by your selves.  Just enjoy the day off work and the time together.   Oh, if your traveling.  Please drive carefully.

Okay, now for the sale.  I'm having a sale in my part of the store.  RSMobleys Designs

The sale runs Nov 25-28 ( But I think its activated now. LOL!)  You get 40% off all my files. (Yes that includes Collections)   And as a BONUS any of my files you purchase during this sale.  You will get my newest Christmas Luminary FREE.



Note: Add any of my files to your cart.  You will see the discount price.  Click the button below "See special Offers"  and all my files on sale will come up.  And the first one is the FREE Christmas Luminary. (ADD THAT TO YOUR CART).

Also:  I have disabled the RSMobleys Designs Customer Appreciation Coupon for this sale. But your purchase does qualify you for next months Coupon.

If your wondering what kind of files you might want to by.  Well,  I have 3 Fall luminaries in store. That are super fast to cut, No small pieces.  You can add these to your Thanksgiving Dinner table tomorrow.  Yes. They are that fast to cut.  Just cut, Score at 3 and 6 and glue together.  That's it. Add a ribbon if you like.

Also, To get a jump start on Christmas gifts.  Check out just a few of my Holiday Files in the Nov Gift Guide.


I have every thing from Vinyl Words for your home made glass ornaments,  3D poinsettia you can use as a bow on a Christmas gift, it comes with a matching tag.  Or cut several as an arrangement down the center of your table.  I have all kinds of Vinyl decals that will be perfect for some glass etched projects.  Or I have 2 Different Holiday Door Signs. And several Christmas Card files.  And many other things.  So now is the time to buy those files and get started. 

If you have any issues with the sale and getting the free file.  Just drop me a line at rsmobley85 @ gmail . com (NO SPACES)  and I will be happy to help you out. 

And don't forget the NOV GRAB BAG,  you only have a few days left to GRAB it. LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 

No comments :