Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Luminary 3 Winner

Thank you all very much for all the wonderful comments you all have left on my Luminaries.

I do love them and hate to pay those store prices.  So I just make my own.  I will be working on more though out the new year.  So be watching for those to hit my blog for a chance to win one. 

I have one more Christmas one to work on,  And get posted.  One is already in store.  And one is in the Dec Grab bag.  I will be showing you those in the next few weeks.

Now on to the Winner of the Fall luminary 3  "Thanks" With Acorn and leaves. I just love this one too.

                      Winner is. Janet  #17
Congrats Janet.  Please email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com before Tuesday Nov 23 for your free file.  Hope you enjoy your file.

And thank you to the other 4 winners for contacting me already to claim your free files. Hope you enjoy your free file as well.

My next post will be about my pets tomorrow.  And a video I learned how to load from my camera.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :