Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Luminary 3 "Thanks" with Acorn

Here is the last of my set for this year.  Never know what I will come up with for next year.


This Luminary is like the rest.  One layer X'2  with no small pieces.  I make sure that when I design and cut these.  There are no small pieces like the centers of the letters or any thing that you have to worry about.  It takes a while to make these so that they dont have pieces but still have details.  But the end result if Awesome.

I have these sized 3x3 finished so that means your score lines are at 3 and 6 inches with a little over hang to attach the other side.

Next we have the Christmas Luminaries.  I have made 2 so far, one more to make,  One I will post  in a few days. The other one is in the Dec Grab bag. So you have to wait till Dec to get that one.  And the last, I have yet to make.   But be watching for it.  Then I need to work on the rest of the holidays.

If you have a luminary you need.  Drop me a email and if I use your idea to make a file. You get that file for free before it hits store (unless it personalized of course) then it dont go to store.

So as with my others.  If you want a chance to win this Luminary file.  leave me a comment and be sure to check back tomorrow to see if you won.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

20 comments :

Pam said...

Hi Sharon,
I love your luminaries. I can't wait to see the Christmas ones your making. Pam

poochietoo said...

Beautiful

Jen said...

What a great idea!
Jen

Luan said...

You have done an awesome job on the luminaries.
They are beautiful and can't wait to see the Christmas one that you are working on.

Luan

Kelly S said...

Gorgeous luminary, Sharon!

Anna said...

Another awesome luminary Sharon...love all that you've made.

Heidi said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I've never done one of these before and would never have even thought of making something like this. Great job! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - this acorn luminary is darling!

Thank you for the opportunity to win.
Karen kbrig@ptd.net

simplybren said...

These are all awesome! I lovethe idea. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
simplybren@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ow these are really awesome. Hope I win

mghbird

Bonnie said...

Sharon... You did a excellent job on your luminaries. A small battery operated flicker light would be adorable in side them!!!!
Bonnie

sharonscraps said...

These just keep getting better! Very cute!

Terri said...

I love the fall colors and love to see luminaries on fellow employees desk through out the office. You are a great designer.
Terri

Cherbear said...

Another beautiful luminary!

Melody said...

Beautiful. Great project! I'd sure love to win these!

Teela said...

love the luminary! This would be wonderful to win!

Janet said...

Those are so cute! Would love to win. Thanks for sharing them with us.

poochietoo said...

This one is also very cute. Thank you for sharing
Hugs
Becky

Sharon said...

Now Closed to new entries.

Thanks every one for your wonderful Comments. Back soon with a winner.

Sharon

jmrempe said...

I love this one fall is my favorite time of year.