Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cricut Gypsy Manual and Video Links

As y'all know, I got my new Gypsy and Expression about 2 weeks ago.  And you seen my first project using both.  I was winging it the whole way.  Having never used either.  And it wasn't all that bad.  The Gypsy has a little learning curve.  But I think that is because it don't come with a stitch of information.  Like a Manual.

Okay, in the package there was a little card with 4 pictures to show you how to turn it on. And that was it. And in the help file in the Gypsy there is a tiny bit of info.  So after I finished my projects as I was on a last minute time frame.


I went looking on the good old Internet.  And found a few things.  I found the  47 page User Manual for the Gypsy.  (I really think this should come in the box. Don't You?)  Funny thing is,  I just read it and its every thing I figured out on my own the first day by just playing with it. So yay,  Got that down. 

And then I went looking for Videos and found this wonderful website with a lot of videos for the Gypsy called The Bug Bytes.  May sure you follow her blog and sign up for her emails.  They are always full of great information.  I have to watch all those video. 

This is another great blog "Creative Critters Cricut Club"  She has a lot of information on the Cricut and Gypsy. And lots of projects by Cart listed on the side.  And make sure you follow her blog as well.

That's all I have for now. I will add some when I come across them.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

2 comments :

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sharon said...

Thanks for letting me know Maria.

Sharon