Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Craft Items for Sale

I have added a lot of things to my tab above. "Craft items for Sale"  There are pictures and item descriptions.

Let me know if you have any questions.  rsmobley85 @ gmail . com   (No Spaces)

If you don't like my prices, please make me an offer.  And the more you can fit in a priority box the better it will be for your shipping cost.

I accept paypal and will ship with in 2 days of receipt of paypal.  Unless its Thursday, Post office is closed.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will try and answer them for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

K Andrew said...

You have a blog award--on my blog--that you very much deserve my friend!