Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, November 29, 2010

Continued Sale with Free File bonus

I have reactivated the Sale I had over the weekend.  I know a lot of you have taken advantage of that sale.  But if you were busy shopping or spending time with Family.  Don't worry.  I have extended the sale for one whole week.  This one will end on Sunday Dec. 5 at midnight.  So don't let this one get past you.

I'm offering 40% off all my files even my collections and large collections.  And I have a lot of Christmas Card files in store.  And with any purchase (Cart total over 1.99) you can click the special offer button on the bottom of the screen and you will see all my files on sale,  But you will also see RM00124 for Free .  So add it to your cart.

You can find my store here.  RSMobleys Designs

This is the free file you will get with your purchase.  I cut this out of Metallic Recollection Jewel Card stock, Used a cute Christmas Ribbon and I embossed the vellum as this one has a lot of open space so you see the pretty details in the vellum.

And while your there.  Check out some other sales.  I know Chris is having a sale today as well.  And if you need ideas for gifts.  Check out the NOV GIFT GUIDE.  Some of these files might be on sale.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :