Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Ceremony 2nd Wedding Layout

I finished my 2nd page for "The Ceremony" Wedding layout for the album.

I used the October Sketch Challenge from the MCS forum.
You will see that, I used the 3 tags at the top of the sketch as a place for more pictures.  I have 600 pictures to scrap so Im trying to use as many as I can in this album.  So that was a great way to squeez in 3 more.  Because the Title and Journaling box is on the left side layout already so dont need one on this side.


I used the same sizzix die for the leaves and same flowers from dollar tree on this one so it will match the other layout.  I also used Sulyn Glitter glue on the flowers to get them extra bling.  Im using the first one on the page.  And the Chunky glitter glue.  I have yet to find the Swirl.  My Friend Kristal sent me one and I love it.  But no one carrys it here.  So Im still on the hunt for it.  I also added some of the half pearls on these photos to tie them in to the other plabe. along with the same boarder punch from MS.  Im just in love with those MS punches.  This one is called MS Double Edge Doily Punch  I just love this.  I was at Joanns last week and all the MS punches were 40% off, Oh man.  If I only had the money to buy more.  But I was good and only bought this one. 

And this is a close up of the hand made flowers I made.  These are Calla Lilys.  My daughter had them in her wedding so I wanted to add them to the layout.



Im working on converting this file and uploading to the store.  I will do another blog post for that.  Along with a tutorial.  To show how to put them together.  I think they turned out pretty good.  What do you think.

Leave me a comment and become a follower of my blog and Tomorrow.  I will pick one person to receive my 3D Calla Lily Flower file Free. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

9 comments :

Pam said...

Sharon, your pages are just beautiful. Pam

Lynn C. said...

Love these pages, Sharon. Calla Lilies are some of my favorite flowers too. Thanks for the chance to win the free file.

tomtom said...

I love this layout. The flowers are just gorgeous. I'm getting married next year, would love to use them in my album.
You did a fabulous job :)

Alicia said...

What a beautiful layout!! I am sure this book is going to be a wonderful memory of a beautiful day! *Hugs*

Anna said...

Awesome layouts Sharon!!! Just beautiful!!!
Lovely flowers. You are very talented. Thanks for the chance to win.

lisa said...

what a beautiful layout!! I love the look of the tags..added pictures that look very elegant.

Sharon said...

NOW CLOSED for entrys

Thank you every one for the awesome comments.
Next post will be shortly. And will be the tutorial of how to put these together. And also the winner of the free file.

Thanks again, Sharon

sharonscraps said...

Beautiful pages!

Jill said...

I love these layouts- you continue to amaze me!