Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, October 8, 2010

New Tabs and New October MCS Kit!

Hey yall,

I hope yall are ready for the weekend.  I have no plans but to work around the house and hopefully in my craftroom. 

You may notice some new tabs just under my blog header.  Yeah!  I figured out how to edit the HTML to add the code for those.  And now I can add permanent links to some stuff.  The first is a direct link to my files in store.  So it will be easy for you to find your way to my VDBC form store.  The next is Craft stuff im getting ready to list for sale, I have a bunch, just need to get it loaded.  And the 3rd one is my ebay link.  Im putting a few things on ebay.

Since I moved from the dinning room, and 2 spare closets and have every thing in one room.  Man, I have stuff I dont need.  So im posting them for sale.  So check those tabs often.

Now. I got my 2nd "My Creative Scrapbook" kit yesterday.


And wow. Im so happy I decided to finally join a kit club. This in the long run will save me money because every thing matches, which means, I can get more done. with out spending hours looking for stuff to match.  My first layout with the first kit only took me 2 hours, which is a first for sure.    The Oct kit is so beautiful.  And this one comes with 2 papers each which I truly love.  Cant wait to play with it.

Okay, I better get working on some new free files for the blog hop next weekend for the VDBC Anniversary party.  I have sent Chris a huge box of new goodies so make sure you stop by the forum and play so you have a chance to win a lot of cool prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :