Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, October 18, 2010

Layout Challenge Winner!

Wow, what a weekend.  I feel like I have a hang over, and I dont even drink!  LOL!    It must be all the excitement and all the postings , challenges and prizes on the VDBC forum for the Anniversary this weekend. What fun that was.

We got a ton of new members as well.  Im so happy to Welcome you all to the forum. Its a Happy fun place to hang out.  With lots of talented designers and Scrappers. 

Im so happy that so many joined my Layout Challenge.  I got so see so many great uses with my free file I posted for the Challenge.  Gave me lots of ideas.

So I gave one entry for one layout and 2 entries for a double.  And  I have picked the winner, or actuall Random list.org has.  LOL!  I posted the winner in the forum early this morning. But posting here as well.

And the winner of my Layout Challenge is:  OmasCrafts  (Click to check out her link)  She is so excited.  This was her comment on the forum.:

"Sharon this is just amazing! I had to call my mom because it is just me and my 2 year old granddaughter here and she just wasn't feeling my excitement. Thank You Thank You Thank You I can't say it enough. So many of the items I have never heard of so I will have tons of fun playing with everything. I have sent my address to you first thing. "
  
Gloria has already sent me her address, and I will get this right out to her.  If  you want to know what she won.  Here is her prize package. 



Enjoy your gifts Gloria.  And thank you to every one that played along. 



Thanks for stopping by! 
Sharon 




2 comments :

Renae said...

Sharon, thank you for your generosity, great file, and inspiration. It was a lot of fun.

K Andrew said...

gloria needs to buy alottery ticket--she has won several times over at my blog too! lol
She is a sweetheart--congrats gloria!