Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, October 15, 2010

Layout Challenge, Free File , Prize and Big Sale!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to VDBC Forum!  Let the fun begin!

Are yall ready for some fun.  As you know Im one of the file designers at VDBC.  And I will have a different free file for you Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  And Im having a sale, all my files in my part of the VDBC Store are 50% off all weekend. RSMobleys Designs

I sent Chris a huge box of prizes to give a way this weekend.  I had so much stuff from Me and my friend Jill.  That it all wouldnt fit in the box I sent to Chris. And that box weighed 9lbs. So that tells you there was a lot of stuff in there.  Well I still have a bunch that wouldnt fit in the box so Im going to do a Challenge and the winner will get the loot.

So are you ready Day 1 of the 2nd Anniversary!

Now, Do you want to see the prize! One winner will be selected from layouts entered.
Here is what is in the box.    All Items are NEW
Collection of Scrapping goodies from both Me and my friend Jill. C


Rusty Pickle Rubber stamp set  "Hula Series" With large acrylic block
11 Different colors of Mulberry Paper from Thailand  in large sheets 25x37.
1 Pack of 8 sheets of 4 neon colors of Mulberry Paper
6 sets of "Charm City Cakes" Stickers. Really cut for kids cards. With Recipe from Chef Duff on the back.
3 packs of Decorative Tags and frame diecuts.
4 packs of Embelishments.  All themes.
2 lazer Diecuts
1 Pack of Mini Pop Dots
1 Set of Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps ( My Life)
1 See D's Rubber Stamp (Butterfly)
1 See D's Rubber Stamp (My Garden Flower with leaves)
1 Pack of 16 colors of Heat Embossing Powders
1 large Bottle of Clear Embossing Powder
1 "Tote-ally Cool" mini tote (this is perfect for taking minimal supplies to a scrapbooking class.
1 Pink Fastenator with Staples
1 Petite Piercer by Heidi Swap
1 Edge Distresser by Heidi Swap
1 Pack of 5 small sheets of scrapbook sand paper.



Here is your Challenge.


Im posting a free file for today only (Till Midnight my time).  RM00108 "Layout Elements 1"    
This file has now been removed
This file has several elements to design a layout .  You can use any parts you want and resize, Be creative. 
 
You must use this file in your Layout.   (Any subject you like)

One entry per layout (Single counts as one, Double Counts as 2 entries) Enter as many layouts as you like.

You will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday up till Midnight Forum Time.  To enter your layout. And I will pick a winner on Monday.

You must post your finished layout in this thread in the forum. RSMobleys Designs "Layout Challenge"
 And remember, One entry per Layout 2 for double layout.  Check back here on my blog or At the link above on the forum for the announcement of the winner. You will have till friday Oct 22 to contact me and give me your mailing address. USA shipping Only. Unless you pay the additional shipping over the priority box cost for out side of US.

Now if you are wondering,  What in the World can I do with that file?  Use your imagination, be creative. I will show you what I did with this file.  I used all parts in the file for my Layout.

Now, this is the first time I have scrapped myself. This was made for a challenge with my Kit club. "Scrap the Scrapper".    I was really scared about this, as I dont like my picture taken, but I actually like this one, It was taken at my Daughters wedding. My Husband asked what I had been working on for 2 days, and I showed him and he loved it, and thought it was really cool.   Hope you like it.   Do you see the file above elements in this layout?




I also used My 3D Flower file in this layout.  And dont forget.  All my files even the large collections are 50% off this weekend only.  RSMobleys Designs Store

 Make sure you stop over at the forum for all the fun things happening there. Anniversary Thread
 and dont forget to come back by on Saturday and Sunday for 2 more free files.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

7 comments :

K Andrew said...

First of all this layout is absolutely GORGEOUS! the file is fantastic and super easy to use!
GREAT job girl!

Ginger (Games) said...

See, I told you Sharon, beautiful!

Sharon said...

Aw! Yall are so sweet. Thank you.

Sharon

Pam said...

Thanks for the free file, LOVE IT, and your layout is BEAUTIFUL.
Pam in SD

Anna said...

Awesome Layout and awesome file!!! Thank yhou so much.

Teela said...

very nice!

Kathy Serrahn said...

thanks for the file.

Kathy