Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Layout: Aunt Lois Sketch Challenge "MSC"

I finally feel good enough to play in my new scrap room.  I got first kit for the MCS kit club several weeks ago, but with being sick, I just didn't get around to play with it.  So now, I'm feeling better, I'm trying to get back in to the "Groove", LOL!  Get it, "Groove/ KNK Groove" LOL!

The kit came with a sketch and I used it as my direction to make my cutter files for my layout, 

This is part of the kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  This is from the September Main kit paper is My Minds Eye, "Lost and Found"  Little flowers are from Prima I think.

I made this layout for my Aunt Lois's 90th birthday that was 3 weeks ago, I was sick so didn't go to her party as I didn't want to get her sick with my cold.  So I will run it over to her this week.  I hope she likes it.  Its in a shadow box so the flowers don't get smashed.

Here is a close up of the flowers.  The red and pink small roses came with the kit.  the white Flowers are silk flowers I got from Dollar tree . Love to get flowers there and just take them off the bush.  I used a rhinestone brad on the sides to hold the boarder.   I'm not sure I like the green leaves but it does give it a bit of color. 

Another view of the flowers. 

2 comments :

K Andrew said...

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous Sharon--you are always so creative and talented!

Sharon said...

Thanks Kristal.

Sharon