Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, October 29, 2010

I Want to be Boo'ed!



                                                          http://gluearts.blogspot.com/

Glue Arts is going to Boo! Several lucky people with an awesome Glue Glider Pro gift pack.  I So want to be Boo'ed.  I hope they pick me.! Boo'ed means. You take a small Halloween gift over to a neighbor and ring the bell and run.  Well, Since they are on the Internet.  They will be going to several blogs and Booing them.  I hope mine is one of them.

So head on over to their blog and check out the adorable Halloween layouts. And don't forget to friend them on face book.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Neat! I'm following your blog!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕