Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, October 4, 2010

Bo Bunny! "Midnight Forest" Collection

OMG!  Is this Collection Gorgeous!

For those of you that know me.  I'm totally a Blue, White, Silver Christmas kind of girl.  And don't for get to add the Snowmen and Snow Flakes. LOL!

Yep, I do the whole tree in Blue, White, Silver, Snowmen & Snowflakes.  And yes, all the paper on the gifts has to match. Or it dong go under the tree. 

Today, some girls on the MCS forum were talking about this new Bo Bunny Collection  "Midnight Forest".  I just recently came to like Bo Bunny so of course I had to go check it out.  I was thinking it was Halloween with Spooky Trees and goblins and stuff.

  And HOLY COW! Was I wrong!   What did I fine.  You Guessed it.  Blue and White Christmas, Snowmen and Snowflakes, Oh My!.   I'm in love with this new Collection. "Midnight Forest"  by Bo Bunny.

Here are a few pictures from their site.  Be sure to visits their link above to see the rest of this collection.

                                       Paper pack



                                     6" Paper Pad



Card stock Stickers

                               12" Chip Board


Isn't this just Yummy!  I'm going to have to find it in my budget to get this Kit. Funny thing is, I live in Florida, We don't have snow, But I love Blue and white Christmas. LOL!

What do y'all think about this Collection. I love it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

Jill said...

This collection is right up your alley- I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Sharon said...

Ha, I dont have it. I will have to work on getting this.

Sharon