Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blinkie and VDBC Newsletter

Do y'all see what is just above this post.  Yep.  Its my first blinkie.  I finally figured out how to make one. Its not real fancy but it works for now. LOL!  I need to figure out how to resize it a little better.   But I dont think its that bad.

If you want to add my blinkie to your blog, Just click the blinkie picture above.  And on the left.  Copy the HTML code and go to your blog dashboard, and Add HTML Gadget and paste the code.  And save your blog settings.

I looked on the net how to make a blinkie and came across this tutorial.  And I used free Paint.net to make it. And GIF Animator to make it blink.  And you must upload your GIF blinkie to Photobucket.  I tried Webshots and it didnt work.

Let me know what you think of my blinkie,  Im still working on getting it smaller but you can still read it.

And now for the VDBC Newsletter you can click that link and read the new one.  And you will want to sign up for the newsletter on the front page of the VDBC store, because,  The next newsletter will tell you all about the going on's for the Anniversary coming up in 2 weeks.  You wont want to miss it.  So make sure you sign up.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :