Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Are Y'all Ready!

For what you say?  For the 2nd Anniversary party blog hop at the Visual Designs by Chris forum.

I know there will be tons of Fun, Challenges, Prizes, and a Grand Prize you wont want to miss.

Make sure your signed up for the newsletter, it goes out soon,  And it will have all the details and list of blogs to visit "Tour Guide".  Here is the link to the newsletter,  Look for that "Big Blue Box"

K, im off to go work on some stuff for this weekend.  And find a prize for a challenge.  Oh Yeah! Did I mention I was having a sale on all my files even the huge collections this weekend, I dont think you will want to miss that one.

Thanks for stopping by and Come on back yall! 

Sharon

No comments :