Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, September 13, 2010

Prima Idea Book!

I have been drooling over all the beautiful layouts done with primas.  Ha, I know. They have been out for a long time.  But I never really noticed them until a few weeks ago. 

I joined their face book page "Prima Marketing Flowers"  and seen all the wonderful layouts done with these beautiful flowers.  Now they have a Prima Idea book.   And they are sold out already.  So im trying to win one.


This book shows you samples of beautiful layouts and tips on how they were done. And what prima products were used.  I see lots of prima products in my future. LOL! 

Go check them out and repost on your blog for a chance to win the book. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :