Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, August 20, 2010

Wedding Layout 1 , 2, & 3

Here is the first of hopefully many layouts.  I'm not the greatest as layouts.  I'm a card maker.  But I'm going to attempt to do a wedding album for my DD and new SIL for a 1st anniversary present.  So have to have it done by next March.   And shortly after that my first grand child is due so I better get busy on this one.

So here is the first layout, I think it turned out pretty good, No matter how I try, my layouts always seem to be lacking some thing. I think that is just my style, Nice and Neat.


My Daughters wedding colors were Sage, Tan and Ivory.  So these are the colors I'm using in the Wedding album.  The Ivory frame is a Spellbinders Nestabilitie Curved Rectangle . I used 2 to get the frame, just place both on the paper at the same time.

The tan is just a mat and used the EK Success Corner Adorner Slot Wrought Iron (Heart)
and the used a Half pearls in the corners.  The pattern paper in these layouts is DCWV Luxury pack. I'm using only the browns, creams and greens from this stack. I bought 2 of them when they were on sale for $10 so I would have enough with the 2 packs.  I will use the Pinks and Blues from these when we find out what we are having for our first grand child.


Next, in the set is "Getting Ready"  I'm not super happy with this one, I think because I have a lot of pictures and the way the pictures were taken, they are up close so I couldn't trim some of them down. 

Same Luxury pack papers and sage bazzill for the mats.  I need to add some thing to this, so added some silk flowers I found at dollar tree, Just pulled them off the stem and use a gold brad. and zots. The fancy ribbon in also from Dollar tree. I picked up several there. Even one with beautiful cream roses and sage leaves. I will use on a different layout.

Page 2 (Right side)  I used a stamp from Clear Stamps Journaling  in Oregano Ink from Adirondack inks and matted on sage bazzill and bazzill bling.

I forgot to add that I used the Idea from Becky Fleck Sketch May 2010 for the idea. I altered my layout a little to fit more pictures. Its the second one down with the butterflys. I don't know how to add the picture to the one I used. So the link above is to the pdf you can save.  I love BF sketches (Page Maps) I made a new book of them as I lost my old one.

I will have this Set of Wedding Album titles in store soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

K Andrew said...

Beautiful Sharon--I think everyone of the pages are absolutely GORGEOUS! Great work!