Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Its Wet Outside!

We have a storm over our area for a few days.  So how do you get your little 4lb. Chihuahua to go out and pee in the rain. Well,  You put a little rain coat on him and he goes out.  That keeps the top part dry.


  But when your legs are only 3 inches long. You bottom half still gets wet.  So you dry him off with a towel and put "His" King size comforter in the dryer for a few minutes.   And he crawls right in and gets warm.
Little Bandit is now 3 years old.  And we are looking for a new kitten for him.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :