Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Grab Bag (2nd Hint)

I almost forgot this is Thursday and I told you I would tell you what my next file in this grab bag is.  So I will tell you now what it is.   "Pep Rally"   its really cute layered letters, with pom poms and mega phone. 

I know my Daugher always went to these to support her school spirit.  The great thing about these files is you can cut them in matching colors to your kids school. 

I Cant post the picture till the 15th reveal day.  But you can grab it HERE and see it now.  For only $7

On Saturday, I will tell you want my 3rd file its, Its really cute, I know yall have been to one of these School events.   And then on the 16th is the reveal.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :