Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow! Its friday already

And its almost the First of August. So that means a few things.

First, July Grab bags:  You only have today and tomorrow to purchase this awesome collection of files. For only $8. After the first, they go on sale individually with each designer for a much higher price, So now is the time to buy. Dont miss out.

Next. On August first. I will be posting a series of 3 post. For my latest project. It was some work to get the 3 post all typed up with tons of pictures. But they are ready and Waiting for the First.  So make sure you check back to see what I have been up to.

Hmm! August, That means most kids go back to school so that means more crafty time for those moms out there with children in the house for the summer. 

With August all most here, Hopefully that means this HOT! HOT! HOT! Summer is on its way out. As Fall starts in September. 

Okay, I better stop there, I dont even want to think about what comes in December. LOL!  But now is the time to get started on those cards and hand made gifts. Hmm! Wonder what we can come up with.

Last thing:
Have yall noticed my new back ground for my blog, Im still not sure if I like it or not, I think I like the center clear so you can see stuff on the sides.  But what is easier for yall to look at. Do you like not so busy blog back ground like this one,  Or Do you like looking at pretty back grounds with clear centers like my Creative team blog. I changed yesterday. Which I love because it has butterfly's.  So which do you like better.  Oh, And if you like this one better. What do you think I need to change to make it better appealing to you, The center color, The word color, Or bigger or smaller.   You tell me. So I can play with it and see if it looks better to yall.

No comments :