Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tag Swap!

I joined the tag swap at the VDBC forum a few months ago, Since they didnt have to be due till Aug1. I went ahead and signed up for 3 sets.  Man, Some girls signed up for like 5-7 sets. Whew!

Here are my tags for the swap.  The first is for Birthday group 1.

RM00094 Cardfronts Tags & More   (Purchase file here)

I designed the file for the tag and layers,  I used 2 pattern papers, solid cardstock, Water paper, Just rite stamps, Queens gold embossing powder, Tombow markers to water color, Stickles, Pink rhinestones,spellbinders oval and cuttlebug . And ribbon and bow easy to make the bow.

Next is for Christmas Group 1


This one, all layers are designed files by me.  Just rite stamps,(Inspired by the just rite blog) Love the circle look.  Heat embossed with Queens gold, watercolored, Stickles.  Pearls, Ribbon and bow easy. I think this one I will cut for my Christmas cards. Its easy to cut lots of shapes, and then stamp on them, I showed how to do it with a clear block and double sided tape, In a prior post.

Last one is for Christmas Group 2



This one uses the same stuff as the other two I think, but the red Fleur de le is by spell binders, But im designing my own to replace this one on my Christmas cards. to go with the rest of the files.

So if your in the tag swap, for Birthday 1, Christmas 1 or Christmas 2 groups,  You now know what tags your getting. I hope you like them.

Im working on putting together files for these tags, Will be in store soon.  They will all be inter changeable, and have tons of layers.  Im still tweeking the last file, It has a ton of detail, So im going to simplify a little more so it cuts great.

 Im working on a few more crafty projects, but have to finish converting the 6 files I just designed and test cut. Then I can get back to my other projects I started, Im a little stuck on matching the paper, even though its a paper pack. LOL!

Dont forget to stop by the Store and pick up the July Grab bag, (No its not 4th of July themed, That was last month.) LOL  The reviews on this one have been wonderful,  Check a few prior post to read about it and see the preview,  Also, as Always, you can click the current picture at the top left.   Just so you know, I have 4 files in this one.  And you will love all the rest.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Sharon,your tags are just beautiful. I love the embossed gold and the color schemes you chose. Wow, makes me sorry I didn't join the swap but I'm just too busy now. You are so inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Sharon said...

Thank you Lynn,

You Know, there will always be more swaps. So make sure you join the next one.

Thank you for the wonderful Comment. They mean so much to me.

Sharon