Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last week for July Grab bag!

Just wanted to remind you all that, you only have one week left to grab the July Grab bag for only $8.  After July 31st it wont be available as a collection any longer. And the files will be listed in store by each designer for a highter price.  So grab it now while you can.


You can see all the pictures revealed at this link. July Grab bag

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :