Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm a Cutter Machine Addict!

Are You? What machine are you addicted to using?

I know that I am totally in love with my KNK Groove. But, It really hit me today. That I am addicted to using my cutter!

I spent the last two days working on my tags for the tag swap I signed up for at the VDBC.  And I started out using my Justrite Stampers, which I also love.  And started working with the spellbinders.  But you know. I dont like all the steps. I would rather just use one file and cut as many as I can at one time.

So I did stamp and heat emboss the images.  But on the last 2 tags ( sets of 5). I decided to just create a file for it, to get it done faster. I just cant seem to make any thing with out using my cutter.   And it sure is cute. So if your in the swap. I think your going to like these finished tags.

I will work on a thrid and load pictures when Im done, Working on the last.

Make sure you check the previous few post for specials, grab bags and free files.
Have a fun and safe holiday weekend.

1 comment :

Tonyakaye said...

I love my Gazelle cutter by BossKut!