Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Freebie file July 1st and 2nd

It's Here!

July 1st. what does that mean other then we are half way through 2010!  It means, You get files number 2 and 3 to finish a complete two page layout.


Part 1, I posted part one in the July Sketch Challenge.  Rosalie host this with different file designers every month using Becky Fleck Sketches.  This month, I'm host file designer.  So you can get my first set of files by clicking the link above.

Here is my sample of using the files in the sketch challenge.  ( I need 6 pictures for this layout, Top stickers are just placement, Not staying there)

Part 2.  If you signed up for the VDBC Newsletter.  You will get the 2nd free file. Which is the Flag with the 4th of July title above. You can use it any where you like, I just placed it on that cute circle frame, I thought it looked good there. Hm! Looks crooked, I better go fix that. LOL!

Part 3 is the "Family, Friends & Fireworks" with stars title on the first page. I have posted on the VDBC forum for members only.  So you must register at the forum. (Make sure you do the conformation email and stuff it ask you for. I can not send the file to all those that email me for it.)

If your having issues getting in to the forum please email me with your forum ID Name and the error your getting at rsmobley85 @ gmail. com (No Space)  I can have Chris check your ID name and see if there is an issue.  We might be able to fix.

Remember, the 3rd file is only up July 1 & 2nd. (Who knows it may linger over the weekend!) LOL!

And if you make some thing with the July Sketch please post it in the link above (in Part 1) so others can see your creativity. Every one has a different eye for design. So its great to see all the different layouts. Dont not have to use all my files. Just the Sketch file.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

5 comments :

FileKutz said...

Just stunning Sharon, Thank you!

MedicScrapper said...

Great files ~ TFS :)

Sharon said...

You all are very welcome, Thank you for leaving me a comment.

Sharon

Trisha said...

Thank you! These Independence Day files are all SO wonderful!! I am loving all the stars!

Sharon said...

Your welcome, Thank you for leaving me a comment, it really means a lot.

Here is a tip, You see the blue starts on the white scalloped boarder, they are the extra stars from the Circle frame, they worked perfect there as a last minute thing, LOL!

Sharon