Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, July 5, 2010

Customer Creations with July 2010 Sketch File.

I love when others use my files and show me their beautiful work.  Nancy with Stony Hill Creations. Sent me pictures of her 2 page layout using the files from the July 2010 Sketch Challenge posted on the VDBC forum.

I love the paper Nancy used, Beautiful. 

This sketch and the other files that go with it are still available. Read a few post down to find links to those free files.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :