Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Clock with 3D Flower Collection


I have been working on a few projects for my new craft room, I hope to have by next month.  So I finally finished one of the projects.

I made a Clock for my Wall.  I bought this neat clock kit at the good will, they had a bunch of these new 12x12 clock kits for $2.00 So I bought a few, So I can make several clocks. It comes with White wood frame, Clock kit, A metal decorative front.  But I didnt use that.


I used this new paper pack from My Minds Eye "Ooh La La" (Mens Collection) I loved the colors of this paper with its tropical feel.  With Orange and greens.

 I used several sheets of the pattern paper, with the glitter and embossed designs. Just love the colors.

I created the file for this clock, butterfly and flowers.   The Titles on the clock say: "Imagine, Inspire & Create"

The clock hands were silver, so I took my Alcohol inks and colored them, I used Bottle and Pesto on the Hour and Minute Hands, and used Caramel and Butterscotch on the Seconds hand.   I like the look of them inked.  I also cut a small butterfly for the seconds hand.



These are the flowers I posted the tutorial on yesterday and added to the store. I just love how they turned out.

I still have 2 more tutorials to post on these and how I did the leaves.  So be watching for that.

You can  purchase the Clock Kit file RM00092
And you can fine the 3D Flower Collection with bonus Fancy Butterfly file Here.


Hope you like the Clock, I know my family does. The just love how the flowers turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon







4 comments :

Nancy said...

The clock is beautiful Sharon! The flowers are perfect!

K Andrew said...

I love this=-those flowers are awesome! They will be a HUGE seller!
Love the clock--where is mine with Owls? I need one very badly--boooohooooooo

Love ya!
K

Amber said...

Beautiful clock! That's one of my favorite collections. Your 3-D flowers are to die for!

Sharon said...

Thank you for the beautiful comment Amber, it means so much to know they are loved by others as much as I love them.