Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3D Flower Collection And My First Butterfly

Im so excited about this new file!

I am working on a project and I needed some pretty flowers for it. So I designed this set of Flowers and My very first Butterfly.  I think they turned out beautiful.

This is a picture of the finished cut files.  I forgot to add the leaf in the picture. I added it at the last minute.


This file RM00090 (3D Flower Collection) with Bonus file RM00091 (Fancy Butterfly) is now available in my store.

File includes Rose pattern, Daisy pattern, Heart petal pattern and Leaf (Not shown).  Bonus file is downloadable with purchase of 3D Flower collection.

All my files are available in AI, GSD, KNK, SVG & WPCv14.

I will be posting tutorials on the 3 Flowers soon.  To show you how to assemble and decorate how you wish.

Hope you like them. I love them.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Caroline said...

This is a gorgeous collection Sharon! just love it!