Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

VDBC NewsLetter!

Hey everyone,

Did you get the VDBC newsletter,  If you haven't signed up yet.  Or didnt get it,  You can see the newsletter HERE!

If you would like to sign up for the newsletter so you dont miss it on the 1st and 15th.  Go to the Store home page, there is a sign up there. 

And dont forget about the June grag bag.  Its also now revealed on the Store home page.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :