Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, June 18, 2010

Trying to Catch Up! New Files in Store

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!  I know, I have stuff to do.

I have been playing catch up since I got back from vacation last friday, Oh yeah, still havent loaded pictures yet, Okay, that is next on the list right after this post.

I finally got some files converted and loaded to the store. I made these a while back, when I had a digital book made for my Daughter and her then boyfriend. The book turned out great. But I just had to make a cutter file for each one of the pages. So as I get them converted, I will load them in store, and post.

Here are a few of them.  I also did some Graduation Mesh for her Grad album, Oh yeah, I need to work on that as well.  But since that was in 2008 and she has since graduated Colledge. I went ahead and made other years in between.  So I uploaded one for 2008, 2009 and 2010.

                 RM00069 Camping Frame 5x7 Vertical

             RM00070 Camping Frame 4x6 Horizontal

                        RM00071 Grad Mesh 2008


                      RM00072 Grad Mesh 2009



                       RM00073 Grad Mesh 2010



You can click on the link above picture to find the file in store. One camping frame and One Grad mesh have detailed pictures that I made these for.

Hope you like them,
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon




2 comments :

Caroline said...

love those Camping Trip frames Sharon!!

Sharon said...

Thanks Caz, I posted a picture in the store of the actual layout using the frame

http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/store/product.php?productid=17309

Sharon