Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Reminder! June Grab bag!

Hey y'all,

Dont forget, To day is the last day to get the June grab bag,  So if you didnt grab it already, You better hurry up before you miss it.  You can get to it by clicking this June Grab Bag , or as always clicking the picture at the very top left.

Sorry, I have been MIA lately, I have been working on a project, and then had some software issues.  So its going pretty slow.  Today, I worked on my tags for the Tag swap on the VDBC forum.  I have all my parts stamped and heat embossed.  Now have to water color, and figure out the rest.

Hope yall are having a crafty day,
Sharon

No comments :