Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have been so busy! Lots going on.

The past month or so. And trying to get caught up from the week I was on vacation.

Im working on several things right now that are taking me a while. Because I have lots of things going on at one time.

My Hubby isn't a spring chicken any more, so he has had several health issues he has been dealing with. They think are do to his kidneys.  After a CT, Xrays, Camera scopes, 24 hour "P" test, number of blood test, and his blood pressure has been sky high even on blood pressure meds. And his blood has been testing extremely high in sugar.  They thought he had Diabetes. But the new results today, explain it all, It is his kidneys causing all the problems. So he is on some meds to help the filter better and a new diet, and should be just fine. But has to do check ups on his kidneys often.

One doctor tells him last year, he needs to eat more healthy, so we start growing our own veggies, and eating as many as we can, but Hubby is gaining weight, So doc tells him, stop eatting all those veggies, they are high in starch. Okay, so we change to a Protein and salad diet.  He feels better, but then starts having several issues. And now find out, all that salad isn't good for him.  So now he has to go back to the potatoes and pasta. And watch how much fruit he eats. And how much Calcium he takes in. Man, if its not one thing its another. 

So now that, I know my hubby is on the mend.  Im busy with other things. Like, Working on files for the store. I loaded 8 new files to the store this past week.  Keeping active at the forum. My goal for myself is to load 100 files to the store my first year, which will be in Oct. And I think I just might make it. Im up to file number 00086

So, my son says he is moving out again around the 1st. I think this is like the 5th time, he has moved out. He is only 24. Its so hard for these kids these days to make it on their own. It always seems, the friends he moves in with , he later finds out aren't really friends. And moves back home, I wish him all the luck with his move, I know how important it is for him  But I worry so much when he is gone, He is bipolar and doesn't always take good care of himself.  And usually moves back home after 4-6 months.

So, here is the plan, When he moves, I will finally get my craftroom. Which is the smallest room in the house. And get out of the Dinning room.  And hopefully my Daughter and her new Hubby will get a closing on their house soon, It has been moved 3 times, and was supposed to be tomorrow, but no inspections, surveys, appraisals or any thing, so not happening tomorrow. Its only been in the works since January, so hey, may be in a few months, They will be in there house for Christmas.  And then if Son needs to move back home, he can have their room, which is bigger then the one he had.  So it all works out.

Im working on some craft projects for my Craft room. One is a Perpetual Calendar. I have loved these since I first seen one 4 years ago. its turning out really cute. Im using some files that will be revealed around the 15th Of July. Hmm! Wonder what that could mean!

The next one is a matching Clock to hang on the wall.  And maybe some matching Pen, Ruler holders. 

Also, Im working on a Layout, Yes, you read that right, I said, Layout, You all know I spend all my time designing files and make the occasional few cards these days.  But Im really trying to fit crafty projects in when I can. So I did a 2 page layout for my Daughters wedding album, Yep, need to work on that more.   But this one is also a 2 page lay out,  That will  provide you all with a bunch of free files if your a member of the VDBC forum.

So be watching for my Blog post in a few days. I already typed it up. So if I get short on time, I just have to publish it. 

Dont forget to get the June Grab bag, you only have a few days left to get it.  And sign up for the Newsletter while your there.

Okay, Im going to go work on my projects some, and rest the rest of the night,


Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon

No comments :