Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Foam Dots!

Im running out of foam dots. And getting ready to order some.  But I see there are some square ones. 

Okay, so which do you like best.  The round or Square. And what size do you use most often.

I find that I dont use the Mico, Not big enough, not thick enough.  I like the small round ones and the 1/2 round ones, I can always cut them in half.

But Im thinking of trying the square ones.  What is ya'lls Opinion on these. Let me know before I order.


Sharon

2 comments :

Caroline said...

I use both and it depends on the shape of the item I am trying to raise. I tend to use square ones for sharp cornered items and round for .... yes you guessed it!! rounded items LOL I also tend to use round one for smaller items as they don't show through as much!

Lynn said...

I love the square ones because they fit the corners better than the round ones. I usually use the big ones. I like the round ones to put in the middle of bigger files. Sometimes I use the small ones on letters to pop them up.