Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend Freebie Files

Happy Holiday weekend everyone.

I hope you have a fun, safe weekend. Spend lots of time with your family and friends, and then do lots of crafting.

Fathers Day is coming up. US, Canada & UK is June 20.  For Australia & New Zealand its, September 5.

So for every one wanting to get a head start on your Fathers Day gifts.  I have this Freebie file to offer you for this weekend though Sunday night.

You might want to grab this free file, as, if your signed up for the newsletter, Im giving away a second free file in the newletter coming out in a few days. And this file can be used with that one. So make sure you grab both.
                                       Fathers Day Golf Title  RM00079

Here is your Weekend Freebie file.   You have to be a registered member at the VDBC forum to DOWNLOAD this file. 

Oh, One last mention,  Dont for get to get the May grab bag while your there. Its only available for 3 more days.  Dont let it get away.

Enjoy, and Thanks for Stopping By!

EDIT:
Its now Monday and file has been taken down. Look for in store this week.
Sharon

No comments :