Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, May 10, 2010

VDBC Tag Swap, Grab Bag & Bingo

Just wanted to remind you all of the  Tag Swap going on at the VDBC.   Spots are filling up so fast, We had to had more categories.   The sign up are until June 15th to sign up.   If one is full and you would like to sign up for that up.  Just post and we can add another category.

The May grab bag is selling like hotcakes, And the reviews have been wonderful.  Make sure you pick it up.  You have till the 15th go grab it for $7, then the reveal and price increase to $8.

April Bingo was a blast, lots of challenges and just ended with several winners.  Make sure you sign up for May Bingo hosted by Ginger.  You have till May 15th to sign up.  First word called on the 16th.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :