Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, May 31, 2010

Special June 1-June 5 Sale Offer

 I have a special sale offer for you.   I have added my newest file collection to the store.  And Im offering a bonus file to make it complete.  But if you purchase this offer this week.  June 1 - June 5.   I will also give you as an added bonus.  My "Orange Delight Cake" Recipe File.

Why, Because, I made this cake today, and It's also in the June 1st Newsletter coming out any time now. So now, you will have the Recipe and the Matching file. For this week only.

Click here: Recipe Categories Collection RM00076 W/RM00064 & RM00067 Thru June5 only.

This Recipe Category Collection. is just that. Total of 10 catagories, Double matted titles.  And total of  21 paper piecing images. (Pictured Above)

It contains all the categories you need to make a cook book. "Appetizers, Beverages, Bread, Breakfast, Crock Pot Dishes, Desserts, Meat Dishes, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups" RM00076

Bonus file is "My Favorite Recipes"  Cover Title and Side spine title.   RM00064


And as a added special bonus for this week only. June1-june5, With purchase, you will aslo get the download for the Extra bonus file.  This file will go with the Recipe in the June 1st. Recipe.  So it works out perfect,

"Orange Delight Cake" RM00068

This is a great time to get started on those Christmas gifts, Wedding gifts, Birthday gifts or House warming gifts.  And dont for get about all those Recipe swaps you girls do.  This is what Im using them for.

This is a  $29.47 Value for $11.99 So dont let it slip away. After June 5, the "Orange Delight cake" file will be removed.

LAST CALL for May Grab bag.  Today is the last day to grab it. Its a awesome  $29.00 value for only $8. But today is the last day.  So hurry up.

No comments :