Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Looking for New Creative Team Member

Hello all you crafty people.  Calling Cricut and Pazzels users

I have 3 wonderful CT members. But since I dont have time to scrap myself.  I need to add 2 more members to my CT. 

So your a super crafty person. Gets a lot of projects, Cards, Layouts done. Loves to post on your favorite yahoo groups, On your blog (not necessary). Or Other places.  And become a member of the VDBC forum.

Please email me at rsmobley 85 @ gmail. com  (No Spaces)

Im looking for a few people to fill this position. I only require you submit one finished product with my files (you get free to make some thing with)  per month. More would be great, but up to you. Limit 4 free files a month.

You would need to post this finished product to several places with my information.

And be an active member at the VDBC (Visual Designs by Chris Forum). 

Im looking for some one that uses a Cricut machine to use my SVG files.   And some one with a Pazzels that can use my WPC or AI files.

If your interested, please email me.   You can check out my designs on the blog here.  or My Store Link.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :