Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free May Grab bag

Did yall see that Chris stole a May Grab bag and is giving it away to one lucky person.

If you want a chance to win this.  Go check out her Facebook page.

Hurry up, you only have today and tomorrow.  She will pick a winner on Friday.

Or you could purchase the May Grab Bag for only $8.  If you just cant wait to see if you won. Here is a preview of all the great files you get for only $8.  What a great deal.


Good luck everyone.


Sharon

No comments :