Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fishing Decals

My Hubby asked me to make him new decals for his 95' Ford F150 as all his only decals were faded and cracked.

So he wanted a Snook and a Red fish.  So I designed these and cut them out of Silver Outdoor vinyl what is rated for 6 years.

I think they turned out great with all the details and He loved them, Scraped off the old ones and I put these on. Looks alot better.

Now he wants a Bass and Blue Gill fish for the sliding center windows, so I better get working on those.



Sorry about the water marks,  I have had some people trace my pictures. I know this wont stop them, but they cant not see it.  These files will be in store soon.   RSMobleys Designs

Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon

No comments :