Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekly Challenge"Let the Cat out of the Bag"

Hey every one,  I posted the new challenge this morning.  Since we missed a few days, we are just going to start the "Show us your grab bag" challenge for next week a little early.   So you have a few more days to play.

So go check out the thread "Let the Cat out of the Bag"  and start posting your creations you made using the files in the April Grab bag.  Remember. Only the creations you made. Not the files.  Consider this a sneak peak before the Reveal. LOL!

One winner will be selected from those that submit a creation.  And your prize will be Next months Grab bag.  I have seen some of these and they are really cute.  A must have for sure.

Also, You have 2 more days to sign up for the "April Bingo" this month.  So get to it.  

And dont forget about the Newsletter, Hurry up and sign up, it comes out in 2 days.  And also, grab the April Grab bag before the reveal and the price goes up.   You can do both on the store "Home Page"


Now, for some thing not store related.  I updated my garden blog this morning with some pictures 2 weeks out.  Have a look if your in to gardening.  Its coming along nicely.    Camping and Gardening Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :