Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, April 2, 2010

New files in Store!

Wow, its been a busy month, Trying to get caught up and just when you think you are, that's only because you have for got to do some things.  So, here again, your still behind.  But I think I got a handle on it now. LOL!

I have also been busy working on getting some new files in store, I still have 16 to test cut, and not sure when I will get them done.  But for now. I will show you the ones I have test cut and loaded to store.

My Wonderful husband and I love to fish, so he asked me if I could make him some fish files and cut them out of viny to put on his truck.  I did make several and these are the paper piecings.  I have yet to cut the vinyl, I hope to this weekend.

                                    Redfish Title RM00052


                                                 
                                     Snook Title RM00053



Here are some that were a special request from one of my customers.  Thank you Missy so much for your business.

                                    Bear Scene Vinyl RM00054


                                                        
                                      Cougar Scene Vinyl RM00055




                                   Moose Scene Vinyl RM00056


You can click on the links above the pictures to take you to store.  Also,  Don't forget to grab the new April Grab bag, its only been out 2 days and the reviews are awesome.  And dont forget, Im one of this months Grab bag designers.  And!  Im also hosting this weeks Weekly Challenge.  So make sure you stop by and join in for a chance to win my Easter Layout file.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :